Introduction: Welcome to the DMCA Policy page of Byte Baixar. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This policy outlines the procedure we undertake to address claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Notice of Alleged Infringement (DMCA Notice): If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and is accessible on Byte Baixar, you may notify us by submitting a formal DMCA Notice. All notices must comply with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your submission, you may send us a counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Removal of Content and Termination of Accounts: We will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditively to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We may terminate user access to the site if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
Contact Information: For submitting a DMCA notice or counter-notice, please contact us
Modifications: Byte Baixar reserves the right to modify this DMCA policy at any time, and we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our DMCA practices.